Monday, May 9, 2011

WARNING: The information below may be both addicting and damaging to your health.

If Satan had a drink, what would it be? I know, your first guess would be tequila...who of us hasn't fallen under the spell of that magic elixer (at least in our youth) But NO! It is not tequila. (mentally hear the BUZZ, wrong answer) And if Satan had a messenger what would he/she look like? Hitler? Stalin? Pam Anderson?
I have a friend. She is beautiful, witty, articulate and a pleasure to be around. She also blogs. To all my ATL friends, think conservative, christian, Beth R. My new friend (not Beth, but that's NOT to call Beth my OLD friend) is also a home schooling mom. My new friend, we'll call her Dee Dee ('cause that's her name, and all) recently blogged about her Mother's Day gift.
Her husband, who has now elevated himself in my mind to husband/god (little "g", so as not to be blasphemas)Bought her a bottle of...drumroll, please.....
CHOCOVINE!
Yes, chocolate wine! Although, it tastes more like chocolate Bailey's than a fine merlot.
I am partaking of a glass right at this moment because my own husband/god ran to the store as fast as he could to procure a bottle of this sinful potion. (I'm assuming HE is hoping to hencefore refer to it as "love potion #9 judging by the rapidity with which the bottle found it's way into the house)
So, thank you Dee Dee, thank you Tom, thank you, Richard and thank you makers of Chocovine (Satan) I truely have a new vice. Beth, my NOT old, but allergic to chocolate friend, I both love and pity you at the same time tonight.

1 comment:

B-Sting said...

D'oh!!! I saw something similar at the grocery store! I was SO pissed! Chocolate wine, indeed! I will never know the pleasure. Now, who do I talk to about creating peanut butter wine?

-Beth (the OLD friend - and, yes, I am 'up there' in age)
Xoxo