Wednesday, March 2, 2011

2011 so far...

So, after I was halfway through all the uploads and updates, I realized I was doing this chronologically backwards! Duh? So, scoll to the bottom of the post and read from bottom to top..what can I say? It's just one of those days...

Daddy had a birthday.


Watched the next to last Shuttle Launch from the front yard.
Another Sewing project.


Faith took Communion for the first time.

DB's first Valentine's Party!








I sewed some more..

I sewed...

Back to disney!




Four funerals and a wedding...
Remember the movie Four Weddings and a Funeral? The oldest son of dear friends got married in Jan. It was a DB first. It occured to me that my children have had the opposite of that movie. Four funerals and a Wedding....way to much sadness in their short little lives.









GG got the Disney flu from the first visit!


Because I am tired of picking up their crap, and because I am into "experiences" over things these days, Christmas present this year was Disney passes...There will be a lot of these pics in the months to come.




New Year's Day -
Daddy was still here from Chirstmas. We spent a beautiful New Year's Day at Cocoa Beach.


No comments: